It’s not until you see a baby Q roasting a whole chicken dinner outside a caravan that you know why the ‘baby’ Q is really the ‘travelling’ Q. At home, transporting in the boot of your car, out in the bush or down at the beach, the baby Q gives you total flexibility. Economy? You bet. Who would have thought you could cook over 100 great barbecue meals from just one 9 kg gas bottle.
Premium model : Higher Roasting Lid - Temperature Gauge - Electronic Ignition
Please call the store direct for Aferpay enquiries :3809-2955
- Easy to read infinite control burner control knob
- Cool to touch thermoset lid handle
- Glass reinforced nylon frame
- Removable drip tray
- Q recipe handbook with operating instructions
- Weber 5 year limited warranty
- Available in LP Gas (LP)
- Stainless steel Q Burner
- 9 megajoule (8,500 BTU) per hour output
- Durable cast aluminium lid and body
- Durable cast aluminium high lid with thermometer
- Rust-resistant cast iron split cooking grills
- Electronic infinite igniter
- Height (with lid open): 60 cm
- Height (with lid closed): 39 cm
- Width: 69 cm
- Depth (with lid open): 54 cm
- Cooking area: approx. 1200 cm2 (43 cm x 32 cm)
- Cooking height: approx. 15 cm
- Total weight: approx. 11.25 kg
- Cast iron grill weight: approx. 4.75 kg
- Body weight: approx. 6.5 kg
We assure you of our best package price when you purchase your Weber Q BBQ & accessories from Barbeques and more.
We also offer 10% off all your Weber Q accessories for the life of your BBQ!
- Additional Information
SKU 51012024 Delivery & Assembly Included No Store Pickup Only Yes BBQ Brand Weber Premium Q Fuel Type Gas LPG BBQ Type Portable Side Burner N/A
- Get Shipping Estimate
Shipping estimates for products may be using default data for live shipping quotes. Default data is a package weighing 1Kg 20cm X 20cm X 20cm. If you are getting a quote for a large item and a super cheap quote displays, chances are the product weight and dimensions have not been entered yet. In the event of an order, Barbeques and More will contact you to renegotiate if the shipping quote is inadequate.