The patented design allows Uuni 3 to reach 932°F in just 10 minutes from lighting.
Bake genuine Neapolitan pizzas in just 60 seconds and add that authentic wood-fired flavor to your creations.
Uuni 3 is great for all sorts of foods from steaks to fish and roast vegetables and desserts.
What’s in the box ?
- An evolution of the highly acclaimed Uuni 2S, the UUNI 3 Wood-Fired Oven also reaches 500°C / 932°F in just 10 minutes, and can cook an authentic wood-fired pizza in an incredible 60 seconds. The patent-pending oven runs on wood pellets which are both energy-dense and inexpensive.
- The new model fuses the brand’s distinguished Nordic design with a number of new features, including an insulated body which creates more heat efficiency.
- There’s a new grate and hopper to load the wood pellets in, which enables more temperature control and consistent cooking.
- Uuni 3 has three legs instead of four making the Uuni even more stable on any surface.
- It has a new chimney clip mechanism, making it easier than ever to pack up and move – whether heading to the hills or hitting the beach.
- Uuni is stainless steel, so fine to be outdoors all year round but Uuni also offers a Cover Bag, making the oven truly portable as well as protected from the elements.
- Uuni 3, portable oven
- Cordierite stone baking board
- Pizza peel (100% aluminium)
- Manual and safety instructions
Bonus 1kg Pellets
- Weight: 13.4 kg / 29.5 lbs. boxed (Unboxed 12.5 kg)
- Size: 22x36x64 cm / 8.6 x 14.1 x 25.2″ (HxWxL) with legs extended, excluding door handle. Height 67 cm / 25.2″ including chimney
- Stone baking board size: 33.7 x 33.7 cm / 13.2 x 13.2″
- Max pizza size: 13″
- Max clearance above stone: 11 cm / 4.3″
- Power: approx. 6 kWh
- Fuel: wood pellets
- 439 stainless steel
- stainless steel rivets
- FSC certified wooden handles
- cordierite stone baking board
- Additional Information
SKU 53090 Brand No Store Pickup Only No
- Get Shipping Estimate
Shipping estimates for products that cannot be added to cart may use default data for live shipping quotes. Default data is a package weighing 1Kg 20cm X 20cm X 20cm. If you are getting a quote for a large item and a super cheap quote displays, chances are the product weight and dimensions have not been entered yet.