The Smart-Splitter is an efficient axe that can be used by everyone in your family. It is designed with the focus on safety when you are splitting wood. The Smart-Splitter is a Swedish patented invention. The Smart-Splitter makes wood splitting simple and fun!
- Get a base log, using the 20mm Drill bit supplied, drill a hole of at least 12cm deep and 8cm from the edge of your base log
- Place the guide rod securely into the hole, then place over the guide rod the 1 metal washer, the rubber washer and then the other metal washer. Tighten the bolt so that the guide rod is tight.
- Lift the handle of the Smart splitters cutting wedge and place your log into position under the cutting wedge.
- Lift the striking weight with both hands and drop it slightly onto the splitting wedge so that the wedge is slightly embedded into the log.
- Lift the striking weight to the top of the striking rod. With both hands, throw the striking weight down towards the log, making sure you let go of the striking weight before it hits the log. Repeat this until the log has split.
- If you wish to cut kindling then place your wood / split logs under the splinting edge and again with both hands firmly on the striking weight thrown down the weight, ensuring you have let go of the weight before it hits the wedge.
- Additional Information
SKU SMARTLOG Brand No Store Pickup Only Yes
- Get Shipping Estimate
Shipping estimates for products may be using default data for live shipping quotes. Default data is a package weighing 1Kg 20cm X 20cm X 20cm. If you are getting a quote for a large item and a super cheap quote displays, chances are the product weight and dimensions have not been entered yet. In the event of an order, Barbeques and More will contact you to renegotiate if the shipping quote is inadequate.