Shipping & Delivery
- Barbeques and More offers Courier Delivery, Store Pickup and Ask for Delivery Quote as the three shipping methods available during checkout. Courier Delivery is only made available to you for smaller items that ship easily. For larger items, Courier Delivery may not be available to you. Instead there will be an option for Store Pickup. In either case, you always have the option to Ask for a Delivery Quote. When you select this delivery option, no payment will be processed either. Your order essentially becomes a request for a quote. Here's the three delivery options with additional details:-
- Courier Delivery: The quoted Courier company name provided during checkout is indicative only. Barbeques and More may change couriers depending on availability. Products that are in-store are dispatched within 24hrs Monday-Friday. Products that have to be delivered to our store from the Supplier's warehouse may require up to a week before dispatch from our store.
- Store Pickup: is self explanatory: we'll contact you via phone or email when your order is ready for pickup. Please note that a few products have to be delivered to our store from the supplier. On these occasions, there may be up to a week delay before your order is dispatched. Our store address is 10 Weber Drive, Browns Plains QLD.
- Ask for Delivery Quote: Should you find the courier quote unavailable/undesirable and pickup is not an option, simply select this shipping option. Your order will then be treated as a request for a quote. No payment is requested during checkout. One of our staff members will call around for the best courier quote and get back to you with the best price. If you like the quote, you can then proceed to place your order over the phone or email.
Returns & Replacements
- Barbeques and More do not refund purchases if you simply change your mind or purchase the wrong product. In the event that goods are faulty or wrongly described, you can choose between a refund, exchange or store credit. Before goods will be considered for a refund: 1) the goods must be returned to the store within 30 days of purchase 2) Goods returned are in original packaging and are complete and 3) Goods are unused and free from damage.
Please initiate all requests for a refund with a phone call to speak to a staff member or bring the goods back to the store in person. If the goods require shipping back to the store, you will be responsible for paying all shipping costs to return your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. If you are shipping an item over $100, you consider a trackable courier service or purchase shipping insurance. Barbeques and More cannot guarantee receipt of your goods for a refund.
All online orders that complete with a payment option that is NOT "Request for Quote" are considered final.
Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- All prices displayed on the website are in AUD and include all tax/GST liabilities. Prices displayed on the website are updated regularly. In-store prices are subject to change at short notice. Should you quote a website price while in-store, in-store prices will override prices listed on the website. Please call the store to confirm the price of items you are interested in if purchasing in-store.